1. He gets more handsome every day
2. His hair has a Clark Kent wave, but it is still too short to cut
3. When I go into his room to get him out of his crib, he throws the blanket over his head and pretends to snore!
4. He finally learned that he is Luv Bug. He used to go around the room and point to everyone and say Mommy, Dada, Papa, Ooma and then when we asked who he was he would say either Mommy or Dada. He points at himself in person and in pictures and says his own name.
5. He's learning his letters
6. He copies everything we do. If we stretch our arms up in the air, so does he. If we clear our throat, so does he. My dad had surgery and he walks with a limp, so does Luv Bug.
7. He will now sit down for a full five minutes in his adorable gingham chair, put the blanket on his legs and watch Boo Hoos (Blues Clues)
8. He dances better than most adults
9. I love his outbursts of "WOW"
10. When we are in stores he says hi to everyone. He's my little mayor.