Mama of 3 Munchins has given me this awesome award.
And Random Elly nominated me as well.
Thank you ladies!
To accept and pass this award on I must list 7 awesome things about myself. I will try (7 is so few- just kidding!!)
1. I am very empathetic. (My husband says sometimes too much) Can you ever be too empathetic?
2. I try to be very thoughtful and make people feel special. I love giving gifts. Ofcoarse that has been tabled somewhat b/c of the economy. I have will to get a little craftier with my limited gift -giving budget. Look out everyone, you may be getting some homemade goodies.
3. I am a good driver- no tickets! One accident but totally not my fault. I was side swiped by a teen-ager who was reaching for her cell phone. Duh, don't admit that's what you were doing. It's illegal to drive and talk on a cell phone in NYS. Oh and I scraped a yellow poll while going through the ATM- again totally not my fault! They have since removed that poll!
4. I am pretty good and decorating and design- a huge love of mine.
5. I really think before I speak (usually). I don't ever want to sound preachy or all-knowing.
6. As my mom used to say, I have hair that ladies pay lots of money to get- curly.
7. I can articulate how I am feeling. It is what has helped me get through IF.