Saturday, May 16, 2009

Show and Tell

Here are more samples from our Artwork for Building Families Project
Make a donation and buy a gift all at the same time.
To purchase our black & white notecards click here









Landscapes by Jeanette Musliner

Visit my previous this post to view more.

Watercolors from our favorite third graders at The School at Columbia University.

I got these in the mail this week and was thrilled. This is only a sampling.

They will be for sale inf the form of blank notecards on our website soon.







Visit the rest of Show and Tell












11 comments:

Just Caz said...

beautiful artwork

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL said...

Lovely!

I saw in your comment on Mel's blog that you're going to Ireland next year. That is my dream vacation!! One day I WILL go! :)

infertilityrocks said...

I love the watercolor landscape! Just gorgeous! How great that you have such fine artists (and this includes the kiddos) donating to your organization!

Kristin said...

I absolutely love that second notecard but they are all beautiful!

John Deere Mom said...

What a wonderful resource you have created for couples struggling with infertility! I am going to read more. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Wishing 4 One said...

All the artwork is amazing, especially the kids'! Thanks for sharing and hope u sell tons!!!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Beautiful artwork!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

WiseGuy said...

Beautiful Artwork Erica! Hope you are able to strike lucky with it!

All the best!

Emmy said...

Those are great! I love it.

I make note cards with photos I take. If you think anyone would buy them, I'd love to donate a set or two.

Beautiful Mess said...

Beautiful postcards! What a wonderful idea, too!

battynurse said...

Those are beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails