Perfect Moment Monday
Head of over to Lori's for more Perfect Moments
Luv Bug is saying all sorts of new words and phrases. They don't all come out perfect, but we are enjoying hearing his "voice" and thoughts grow.
AJ pointed out that one of his cars is a convertable. Luv Bug's translation is "wegawegabull" said very fast. Try that one 10 times in a row fast.
I will take this time to post my usual Luv Bug Top 10.
2. He loves doing Eskimo Kisses now. He will do them with inanimate objects such as the coffee table (that is so him- loveable).
3. His dancing. Hilarious.
4. Doing well with potty training
5. He does peek-a-boo (kee-boo) at random times. Last night I told him it was time to go to bed and he shut his eyes tightly saying "kee-boo" thinking I couldn't see him.
6. He has to have a koozie on his sippy cup
7. He calls his crocs- Fox
8. We introduced him to our friend Chuck and he said,"Hi, F*ck!"
9. He can now count to 20 and gets the concept of counting objects.
10. And as I usually say- everything he does is in my "Top Ten" List