I was given the Honest Scrap Award from my friend Just Caz.
Here are 10 honest things about me. I will not be able to top her list, though.
- I used to have to drive home to use the bathroom when I was in high school (not every time if you get my drift).
- I slept on a beach in San Torini, Greece
- I used to have a problem with stealing when I was 5 and 6. My mom thought I was going to be a juvenile delinquent.
- I have never gotten a ticket.
- I love to nap. I could take a nap an hour after waking up. But, when it comes to falling asleep at night like normal people, I just cannot get my mind to shut off.
- My family and husband call me Eri
- I have a crush on Bobby Flay
- I used to wear six earrings in each ear and I had my nosed pierced. I was a teen in the 90's.
- I am super sappy. I cry at everything but try to hide it.
- I love quoting funny lines from movies. I wish I was one of those people who always had a revelant line from a movie for something happening in real life. (I know several people like that.) One of my favorite movies for funny quotes is Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. "Are you surprised, Clark?" "Eddie, I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet."