- During the week of September 20, restaurants across the country will participate in the Great American Dine Out, a campaign to help end child hunger in America. By eating at the venues listed at greatamericadineout.org, you will raise funds to support food pantries and other organizations that provide meals to at-risk kids and their families.
- 1.1 billion is the estimated number of people worldwide with no access to clean drinking water. Go to http://www.cdsdw.org/ to make a donation to a program that distributes PUR packets, a powder that makes potentially deadly water drinkable. For as little as $1, you can provide a child with fresh water for 50 day.
MinMan's Latest Top Ten
1. He is 2 and calls us Mom and Dad- it cracks me up.
2. His older friends taught him to say "Peace out homedog" and he says it as one of his salutations.
3. He now does poopy on the DL cause he know she should be going on the potty.
4. He says okay for yes so when I ask him does he mean yes he says okay. and round and round we go.
5. He climbs up everything. I caught him on the window sill the other day and on the very top of my dad's upright piano the other week.
6. He insists that I blow dry his hair when I am using it- oh and I have to get his toes too.
7. My favorite line," Mom, I dance." And, he has some moves!
8. He used to have "puppy dog" as his favorite. Somewhere along the line another stuffed puppy came to be a necessity at bed time. His name is One More Puppy. How simple.
9. Standing on the back porch we both call for Lucy. He yells, Lucy come louder than I do. I don't think she is pleased.
10. Everynight I say, Ti amo, buona notte ( I love you, good night). Recently he started saying before I do. Ti amo, buona notte over and over again until I shut the door.