Welcome all. Thanks for visiting. Take a look around. I am an adoptive mom and founder of the non-profit, Parenthood for Me.
Here are 25 random facts about me in two minutes. If you like what you hear, stick around:
1. I love to drive. We still have a car that is stick shift.
2. My dream vacation right now is to visit Ireland.
3. I am a novice sewer and make aprons, curtains, and pillows
4. I got married at a winery.
5. I speak Italian and Spanish.
6. I have two beautiful nieces.
7. I love bagels and cream cheese.
8. I am very sappy and cry a lot.
9. I laugh a lot at myself. I also think stupid things are very funny. ie: on FB there is page where you can become a fan of Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation. I LMAO at his page- over 25,000 fans!
10. I love visiting Bed and Breakfasts'
11. I have family from Canada and Japan.
12. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th Christmas together.
13. I love music- all kinds from hip hop to classical
14. Spring and Fall are my favorites seasons
15. I have dark brown hair and green eyes, 5'3" (I will leave my weight out:)
16. I met my husband in a bar through a mutual friend
17. I like to think of names for future children that are unique but not weird or over the top.
18. My favorite part of Christmas is the music, lights and smells.
19. My favorite childhood movie is Anne of Green Gables. My favorite books are Nancy Drew.
20. Now I read a lot of memoirs
21. I try not to worry about things I have no control over.
22. I love that my husband has a big heart.
23. My house is a 1922 farmhouse. I am an old house lover.
24. I am very close with my family.
25. I enjoy doing laundry but not putting it away.