Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Need Your Help- UPDATE

Thank you to all who voted for Parenthood for Me. I won!

Lori and I are donating $40 to Share Souther Vermont.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Limerick Contest
Finale going on right now. Please vote for Parenthood for Me. Ask some friends. It's for a good cause.

Click here to visit Weebles wobblog.

If I win I will be donating $40 to Share Southern Vermont- Infant Loss and Miscarriage Support.

Thanks everyone!

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

3 comments:

KuKd Chick said...

OK dude - I cast my vote! How can any limmerick that mentions "latke" not win. Brilliant.

Alana said...

Woot-woot! Congrats to you! :)

daega99 said...

Cool!!!!!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails