I had a bad day. Thanks for all the kind words yesterday.
What infertility has given me:
1) My son
2) The knowledge that millions of my fellow Americans suffer from this disease/condition and need help getting through it
3) My love of writing back
4) Many new friends
5) A greater appreciation for life
6) A greater appreciate for the creation of life and the miraculous nature of giving birth to a healthy and happy baby
7) A not for profit venture
8) New career goals
9) My book (Still a work in progress. But I finally discovered a good title.)
10) A little boy calling me "mom"
13) Coping skills
14) Sidewalk chalk and a kiddie pool in my back yard
15) The gift of adoption and a better understanding of what adoption means for all parties involved
16) a 3 year old who hugs me and tells me not to cry and it will be alright