Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quotable Quotidian- 7.29.10



Align Center

The "Quotable Quotidian" can be words of wisdom, famous quotes, not-so-famous quotes, lines of poetry, a line from a favorite song, etc. It can be your own insight and creativity or that of another; give credit where credit is due. If you read something or hear something and feel inspired, share it here.If you participate, please put a link on your post to return here so everyone can see your words of wisdom, have a laugh or be inspired.
There is a button on my side bar to add to your post.

"We come to love not by finding the perfect person but by learning to
see an imperfect person perfectly."

-Sam Keen



"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

2 comments:

Eileen said...

"I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find.
Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine?
And if you'd 'a took to me like a
Gull takes to the wind.
Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores
And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well." --The Shins

These lines always remind me of my infertility struggle. Watching all my friends achieve motherhood and wondering if I would ever make it there. Losing baby after baby and knowing how my life would have been so much different had I not lost them.

PFM said...

Eileen,
Thank you so much for sharing that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails